|Location:||Silistra, on the shore of the Danube river|
|Name:||DANUBE INDUSTRIAL PARK|
| UIC / BULSTAT:||131383252|
|Legal status:||joint-stock company|
|Legal seat:||Silistra, Industrial zone|
| Manager / Representatives:||Plamen Dimov Angelov|
|Telephone:||(+359 86) 821 437, (02) 489 36 92|
|Fax:||(+359 86) 821 436|
|Area:||total 400 900 sq.m.|
|Business activities:||Offering clients a competitive logistics product and complex logistics servicing.|
|Provided services:||Leasing 30 000 sq.m. covered storage areas and 150 000 sq.m. open storage areas for commercial and industrial purposes; repair services, packaging, active improvement of products, etc.; sale and leasing of designated areas for construction of production plants.|
|Closest towns with population:||Silistra - 40 000 people|
Danube Industrial Park consists of three functionally and territorially differentiated zones – ferry terminal, port, and industrial zone.
- Synergic effect from the operations of the port, the free zone, the ferry terminal and the shipping company;
- Silistra is the only port on the Bulgarian bank of the Danube which presently has the required minimum depth to accommodate sea-river going vessels;
- Silistra is the closest Bulgarian geographical point to Ukraine, Moldova and Russia. This is essential for the success of a future Silistra-Reni RO-RO line for the carriage of trucks and cars between the Balkans and Northeast Europe;
- Silistra is the closest Bulgarian point of access to Constanza- the largest multimodal hub in the Black Sea region;
- DIP is the sole owner of the East River Shipping company with own fleet of vessels;
- The extensive areas of the port and zone provide excellent opportunities for the development of specialized terminals, along with manufacturing facilities and storage spaces.
|Additional Information :|
|Subject of activity according to registration:|
Performing the activity of specialised port operator by performing port activities related to the processing of RO-RO and ferry freight, freight forwarding and transport activities, commercial shipping by river and sea and water routs and spaces related to them, including cargo and passanger shipping and combined transportation, providing sea and river services and other auxiliary commercial and technical activities and operations related to commercial shipping, commercial representation, intermediation and ship agency, as well as any other activity which is not prohibited by Bulgarian law and which requires prior licensing by the state bodies.
Capital of the company: 24 212 000 BGN