Organiser: European Innovation and Information Centre
European Innovation and Information Center to the BCCI and EU SME Centre are pleased to invite you to the official European SME Pavilion at the next edition of the China International Industry Fair (CIIF) which will take place from 14 to 18 September 2021 in Shanghai. The European SME Pavilion will be regarded as the only guest of honor at this year’s CIIF.
CIIF is the most influential fair in the industry sector in China and one of the biggest in Asia. Launched for the first time in 1999, CIIF comprises nine theme shows, over a 280,000 m2 exhibition area, and gathering every year more than 2,500 exhibitors and 200,000 trade visitors from all over the world.
The European SME Pavilion will be the only guest of honor of CIIF’s 2021 edition. It will be dedicated exclusively to small and medium-sized enterprises from the European Union and COSME-participating countries. It will occupy an area of approximately 1,000 m2.
The European SME Pavilion will host around 40 target exhibitors operating in one of the priority sectors of CIIF.
Two categories of exhibitors will be accepted:
▪ SMEs whose products are already present in China, can participate through their Chinese subsidiaries, or through their Chinese agents/distributors
▪ SMEs whose products are not in China, but are highly interested in the sector, can participate through their national embassy or chamber of commerce in China, which will participate on behalf of the SME. All EU member states embassies and chambers of commerce have already been informed about this initiative.
Individual booths will be offered to each exhibitor, and a common space for meetings and conferences will be available within the pavilion.
Requirements for exhibitors and selection criteria
SMEs that are interested in participating in the European SME Pavilion, will need to meet the following criteria:
▪ Small and medium-sized enterprise from the EU or COSME-participating countries, regardless of whether it already operates in China or not.
▪ Operating in one of the following areas
- Clean technologies, environment
- Smart energy, energy efficiency and saving technologies
- Industrial cleaning
- Industrial automation and robotics
- Intelligent, advanced manufacturing
- Information and communication technologies
- Automotive and components
- New energy vehicles
- New materials
- Metalworking and CNC machine tools
If you want to apply for this event you should contact us to provide you with the application form (Annex I) and Invitation letter (Annex II).
Deadline: 30 June 2021.
If you have any questions you may ask via phone: +86 (10) 8523 6098.
More information you can find on the event’s website.
You can contact us at:
European Innovation and Information Center, BCCI
Tel: 02/ 81 17 525/ 417