The Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA), in partnership with the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) and the BCCI Investment Council, are organising the IVth International Conference on “Financial and Investment Support for SME - Sofia International Money Expo“ (SIM EXPO 2023), which will take place on 10-11 October 2022 in Sofia.
The very important purpose of the event is to enhance the financial and investment awareness of small and medium enterprises by providing useful information about the opportunities for business through available financial and investment instruments. A number of financial institutions, investment and guarantee funds will present their products and services developed especially for the benefit of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The conference presentations and discussions will unfold a clear picture of investment activity, planned investments, financial supply and the resources needed for the small and medium enterprises, as well as the business climate and green transition foundation.
The preliminary program includes topical issues such as:
- Opportunities for SME financing under the Recovery and Sustainability Plan;
"Competitiveness and innovations in enterprises" OP 2021-2027 and Research, Innovation and Digitalisation for Smart Transformation 2021-2027 OP;
- Financial framework for the EU Cross-border cooperation programmes;
- Equity investment to support business growth;
- Sofia as a regional investment hub;
- Overseas funding for startups and businesses in Bulgaria;
- Guarantee and financial instruments to support business;
- Foreign direct investments – benefits for the business and stimuli for the economy;
- Promoting the development of green energies and technologies. Financial and investment instruments to support green energy projects and energy efficiency;
- Financial assistance aimed at the transfer of technologies, biotechnologies, sciences for life, medicine;
- Bulgaria’s progress towards the Eurozone.
Please, save the conference dates in your calendar and take part in the event by presenting the activity of your institution, the services and products you offer in support of small and medium-sized enterprises. Within the frame of the two-day conference you will be able to present the programs and provide detailed information on the financial and investment programs, designed to fit the needs of the entrepreneurs.