SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE REGISTER:
- Entry in the BCCI Trade Register of
Maintenance and updating of the information on file concerning the
status of companies and firms
References and information about:
- newly established companies and firms
- trade representation offices of foreign persons
- contracts for trade representation
- contracts for civil commercial partnerships
- companies declared insolvent or in proceedings of liquidation
- The status of Bulgarian companies - full or about separate circumstances, that are
subject to registration, i.e. name, statistic number, tax registration, customs
registration, object of activity, activities for business contacts, statutory capital,
- Registered companies by sectors, with foreign participation - by country, head office
- Registered trade representation offices of foreign persons - name, head office and
registration abroad, address in Bulgaria, communications, statistic number, tax
registration, activities for business contacts, representative
- Registered trade representation offices of foreign persons, summarized by country,
- Companies declared insolvent, or, in proceedings of liquidation
- Confirmation of the status of registration by an indicated date in the company’s
- Financial status of companies, on the basis of the accounting reports submitted to the
BCCI in compliance with Art. 40, Para 5 in connection to Art. 50 of the Law on Accountancy
- Financial analyses and surveys about the companies
- Classifications and diagrams by sectors, incomes, profits, assets, etc.
- Exports - by company, type of goods, country, etc.
- Confirmation of the authenticity of certificates of origin and export invoices, upon the
written request by the exporting company, the consignee, customs or other bodies
Tel: (+ 359 2) 987 88 84, 987 26 31 (ext. 102, 129), 988 45 05
Issuing and validation of foreign trade documents:
- Certificates with information from the Trade Register, issued to Bulgarian and foreign
companies, in confirmation of their status. The documents are used in proof of the
company’s identity before foreign partners, embassies, customs authorities, banks; for
the registration of companies or representative offices abroad; for participation in
international tenders, competitions, projects, etc.
- Certificates of origin of goods and export invoices
- Validation of signatures on declarations, powers of attorney, contracts, price-lists,
- Validation of invitation-declarations for business trips of foreigners to Bulgaria
- Other certifying documents
Tel: (+ 359 2) 987 26 31 (ext. 220, 222, 234, 102, 129)
The documents are issued upon request of Bulgarian businessmen, party to foreign trade
contracts, who due to objective impossibility have not fulfilled contractual obligations
to foreign partners because of certain unpredictable (force-majeure) circumstances, i.e.
fire, accidents, natural calamities, embargo, governmental restrictions, et. al. The
Force-Majeure Certificate is written on paper with the letterhead of the BCCI, in
Bulgarian or foreign language. The document is acknowledged internationally and is
accepted as evidence by all international arbitration institutions.
Tel: (+ 359 2) 987 88 84, 987 26 31 (ext. 102)
Validation and guaranteeing of the unified international customs
document ATA Carnet.
The ATA Carnet is a unified international customs guarantee
document for temporary importation, exportation and transit of goods under the
International Convention ATA. Under the Bulgarian legislation, its use is regulated by the
Rules for the Application of the Law on Customs.
Bulgaria joined the Convention ATA in 1964, and its application began in 1967. Ever
since, the BCCI has been the issuing and guaranteeing organization of ATA Carnets. The
Chamber is a member of the International ATA Guarantee Chain, established with the
International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce with the International Chamber of Commerce,
Advantages from the use of ATA Carnets:
- Simplification and acceleration of customs procedures, by avoiding payment of customs
- Once issued, the document can be used in an unlimited number of countries, within one
year of the day of its issue.
The ATA Carnet is used for exportation, importation and transit of:
- Exhibits for participation in international fairs, exhibitions, presentations and other
- Professional materials - musical instruments, computer equipment, office equipment, TV,
video and cinema equipment, theater and circus stage-property
- Objects of art
- Sports equipment, etc.
The goods, covered by ATA Carnets can be transported by any type of means, i.e. air
plane, train, trucks, etc. The only obligatory requirement according to the Convention is
the goods to be reimported in the same state as exported, and, within the Carnet`s
validity, which cannot surpass one year as of the day when it was issued.
The ATA Carnet can be issued for all countries that have signed the Convention, the
guaranteeing and issuing organization under it being:
List of countries that have signed the Convention
Tel. (+ 359 2) 988 45 05, 987 26 31 (ext. 129)